Welcome to scOOmer! We are excited you’re here. scOOmer is one of the best places to buy and sell your favorite collectibles. You’ll see thousands of items listed for sale at great prices.
One of the coolest parts about scOOmer is that it’s powered by the hobbyDB database and secure checkout! Because we partner with hobbyDB, when you sign up for a scOOmer account, you will also automatically register for a hobbyDB account as well! hobbyDB is a great place to research and manage your collection. Moral of the story is it’s two accounts for one! So here’s the nitty gritty on how it works –
- When you sign up for a scOOmer account, you will also automatically get a hobbyDB account.
- You can log in using Username or email address and password to log in to either your scOOmer or hobbyDB accounts.
- To reset your password, simply click the “forgot my password link” and enter your email address. You will receive a password reset email to your inbox within five minutes!
- If you are a previous scOOmer user and already received a password, to reset your password, you must visit your profile on hobbyDB (all of your account details are stored in the secure hobbyDB database). To login to your hobbyDB account, use the same login details as you would on scOOmer. Once logged in, you click on the top righthand navigation menu and click on profile. There you will be able to reset your password. If you need additional assistance, just let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will send you a password reset email.
- When you go to checkout, you will automatically be redirected to the secure hobbyDB payment system.
- Check out like you would normally, and know that you’re protected by the hobbyDB buyer guarantee.
- For your collection management needs, when you purchase an item on scOOmer, it will automatically show up in your collection on hobbyDB. This is where you will be able to see all of your past purchases that you’ve made on either scOOmer or hobbyDB.
Selling items on scOOmer
- Because scOOmer is powered by the hobbyDB database, listing items for sale is super easy. Simply list your item on hobbyDB, and then it will automatically be listed on scOOmer as well. To find out how to list your item for sale, visit http://help.hobbydb.com/marketplace/selling/
- If you are interested in setting up a customized storefront on scOOmer, check out http://info.hobbydb.com/how-to-sell-on-scoomer/ for more information and contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help with hobbyDB
- If you have any other questions about hobbyDB, just visit our other help section at https://help.hobbydb.com or shoot us an email at email@example.com